Whats my ring size?
Many shoppers visit our Roman glass jewelry shop and love the beautiful rings that they see here:)
They browse the different collections, compare the designs and after a putting much thought into it - they choose the ring of their dreams (Or their loved ones).
But then something happens, they add the item to the cart, proceed to checkout and then required to choose the ring size.
Oh lord! What is my ring size?? Or her ring size? How will I choose? I'm from Europe and I don't know how to convert the sizes...
Well this post is for you!
Firstly, you could always contact us and ask for our advice - we will happy to assist you!
Whats my ring size? Or how to measure your ring size in inches/CM
There are a few methods to determine your ring size. I'll talk about 2 ways to do it.
A. Do it yourself
- Wrap string or a piece of paper around the finger that you need to size.
- Once you feel comfortable with the size around the finger, Mark the meeting point where the both ends of string or paper meet.
- Now you need to measure the string or paper, use any ruler or measuring tape available - That is what you call circumference of your finger.
- If you want to know whats the diameter of the finger then divide the circumference by 3.14.
How to convert to US or European size?
So I got you this chart! Its an international size converter and should help you with converting your ring size:
There are many sites that offer a ring size conversion but I really like this one here - Convert your international ring size here.
2. The second method is to go to your local jewelry shop and ask them to get your finger size.
Should I add a bit to the size when its a wide ring?
Yes you should! Wide rings tend to feel a bit tight - especially during those hot days when the fingers swell up a bit.
So you need to add a bit, if its a US size then I recommend adding a 1/4 size.
I hope that this has been helpful to you and urge you to contact us for any assistance!
- Hadas Gold